Event starts in:
ASEAN Sustainable Week (ASE) is ASEAN’s Largest and Most Comprehensive International Exhibition & Conference on Renewable Energy, Energy Efficiency & Environmental Technology. With almost 30 years of experience in the industry and success in delivering business opportunities, ASE 2018 is considered a ‘must-exhibit’ event for companies to showcase their technology and equipment to decision-makers and buyers from a wide variety of industries.
- A combination of 4 events: RENEWABLE ENERGY, ENERGY EFFICIENCY EXPO, ENTECH POLLUTEC ASIA and ELECTRIC VEHICLE ASIA.
- Over 1,500 major brands from 35 countries.
- 12 Large International Pavilions from Asia, Europe and USA
- 27,000 Trade visitors from 45 countries.
- REA Conference 2018 - International Renewable Energy Asia Conference #14 covering topics such as smart-cities and how technology contributes to advancing the future of ASEAN Energy
- IEVTEC 2018 - International Electric Vehicle Technology Conference #3 will be attended by EV researchers and policy-makers who will share their collective know-how to move forward in the industry.
- EPPO ASEAN Energy Forum 2018 hosted by the Energy Policy and Planning Office, Ministry of Energy will be attended by ASEAN policy-makers who will focus on government energy policies and related business.
- Over 80 special Seminars and Workshops related to environmental technology, water & wastewater and the latest boiler technology.