Despite Political Conflicts in Middle East and Africa the Gl
- Progressing oil and gas industry to improve and optimize both onshore and off-shore operations has surged a massive demand for innovative cables. This demand is expected to propel the growth of global oil & gas downhole cables market
- The shift of energy sector to ensure sustainability is further driving the growth of global oil & gas downhole cables market
ALBANY, New York, Feb. 27, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- Among a slew of growth factors, the global oil & gas downhole cables market majorly witnesses growth due to adoption of new technologies by the oil and gas organizations, says a recent report by Transparency Market Research recent report. It also states that the lucrative opportunities such as demand for better communication systems and optimizing of the off-shore and onshore operation further drives the growth of the global oil & gas downhole cables market during the tenure of 2019 to 2027.
"The oil and gas industry is experiencing a paradigm shift in terms of operations. This is shift calls for new equipment and communication channels to maintain efficiency in the business. Owing to this demand the oil and gas companies are incorporating new downhole cables. This implantation is the major factor that propels the growth of global oil & gas downhole cables market during the tenure of 2019 to 2027. During this tenure the market is projected to generate ~US$ 2.1 Bn with ~7% CAGR." –Transparency Market Research.
Download PDF Brochure - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=73520
Key Findings in Oil & Gas Downhole Cables Market Study
To offer seamless analysis of the oil & gas downhole cables market to the readers, the report by Transparency Market Research divides the market into various categories based on type, installation, and application. These information help the readers to get a better picture of the dynamics of global oil & gas downhole cables market and make better decisions to have a sustainable future. Some of the key insights from the report are as follow:
- Under type category of the global oil & gas downhole cables market mentioned in the report, the tubing encapsulated cables segment is expected to dominate the market. The prominence of the segment is attributed to the growing use of tubing cables in monitoring of pressure, temperature, and other parameters like consistency of the oil in the well. Moreover, benefits such as reliability, and long-term usability also support the dominance of tubing encapsulated cables segment in global oil & gas downhole cables market.
- Well monitoring is anticipated to emerge as the fastest growing segment under application category. The segment's dominance is the result of growth and adoption of technologies such as IoT and machine learning, which help the well owners to have precise data about their oil wells. With the help of oil & gas downhole cables the information can be transferred in real-time making it easier for the businesses to develop strategies for better utilization of resources.
Explore the actionable insights from the report on global oil & gas downhole cables market available under the title: Oil & Gas Downhole Cables Market (Type: Tubing Encapsulated Cables (TECs), Fiber Optic Cables, and Others (including Hybrid Cables and ESP Cables); Installation: Onshore and Offshore; and Application: Oil & Gas Production, Data Collection, Well Monitoring, Power Downhole Equipment, and Instrumentation & Control) – Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast, 2019 – 2027 at https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/oil-gas-downhole-cables-market.html
Major Factors Propelling the Global Oil & Gas Downhole Cables Market
The report by Transparency Market Research provides to-the-point insight on the drivers that are propelling the growth of global oil & gas downhole cables market. With the help of this insight, the business can have a precise idea about the pace and momentum of global oil & gas downhole cables market which shall further help them focus their resources towards a successful future. Some of the major drivers that are propelling the growth of global oil & gas downhole cables market are mentioned below:
- Growing demand for the exploration of new oil and gas wells across the globe is the major factor that is propelling the growth of global oil & gas downhole cables market. Owing to depleting current oil and gas reserve across the globe has stimulated the businesses to explore new site with potential wells of oil and gas. Once the site is located, the researchers examine the content of the well. This information is passed to a system at onshore operation centers via oil & gas downhole cables. Owing to this application and demand for new oil wells, the global oil & gas downhole cables market is expected to witness a substantial growth during the tenure of 2019 to 2027.
- Rising demand for oil and gas products especially in developing economies such as India is also an important factor that propels the growth of global oil & gas downhole cables market from 2019 to 2027. The demand grew 5.33% in India in 2018 due to growing industrialization and rising number of vehicles. Owing to this demand, the global oil & gas downhole cables market shall witness a remarkable growth in coming years between 2019 and 2027.
View Detailed Table of Contents at https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/report-toc/73520
Key Challenges Mentioned in the Oil & Gas Downhole Cables Market Study
The report not focuses on the positive aspects of the global oil & gas downhole cables market, but also provides insight on the challenges and roadblock that might hamper the growth of the market. With the help of these insights, the players can come up with effective strategies that can help them overcome these roadblocks and have a sustainable future in the global oil & gas downhole cables market.
- The major challenge that can significantly hamper the growth of global oil & gas downhole cables market is the fluctuating prices of the crude oil. The prices took nose-dive between 2014 and 2016 due to issues like recession and various political influence. However, the prices are recovering now but are not stable yet. With Prices not being stable, the business might not use oil & gas downhole cables for a while, which can significantly impact the growth of global oil & gas downhole cables market.
- Majority of the oil & gas downhole cables market is dominated by Middle East and Africa. However, the region, especially Middle East is experiencing massive political conflict these days. These conflicts might also hamper the growth of global oil & gas downhole cables market during the tenure of 2019 to 2027.
Global Oil & Gas Downhole Cables Market: Regional Analysis
Prior to 2019, the global oil & gas downhole cables market was dominated by North America. The region is projected to continue its dominance in the coming years of the forecast period. This dominance is the result of growing number of technological companies developing unique solutions for the oil and gas industry in the U.S.
On the other hand, Asia Pacific is projected to emerge as the fast developing region in the global oil & gas downhole cables market. The pacing development of the region is attributed to growing industrialization in China and India and rising demand for crude oil.
Analyze oil & gas downhole cables market growth in 30+ countries including US, Canada, Germany, United Kingdom, France, Italy, Russia, Poland, Benelux, Nordic, China, Japan, India, and South Korea. Request a sample of the study.
The global oil & gas downhole cables market is highly consolidated in nature. This nature of the market is the result of the dominance of handful of players over the market. Since, these prominent players have the maximum share of the global oil & gas downhole cables market, the new players find it difficult to enter the market.
In order to overcome this scenario, the new players are merging and collaborating with established players. With the help of these strategies, the new players can accommodate essential resources that can help them set their feet in the global oil & gas downhole cables market and have a sustainable future.
The global oil & gas downhole cables market is segmented on the basis of:
Oil & Gas Downhole Cables Market, by Type
- Tubing Encapsulated Cables (TECs)
- Fiber Optic Cables
- Others (including Hybrid Cables and ESP Cables)
Oil & Gas Downhole Cables Market, by Installation
Oil & Gas Downhole Cables Market, by Application
- Oil & Gas Production
- Data Collection
- Well Monitoring
- Power Downhole Equipment
- Instrumentation & Control
Oil & Gas Downhole Cables Market, by Region
- North America
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific (APAC)
- Australia & New Zealand
- Rest of APAC
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
- GCC Countries
- North Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Explore Transparency Market Research's award-winning coverage of the global Energy and Natural Resources Industry,
Oil Storage Market - The volume sale of the oil storage market was at around 1,581 million cubic meters in 2018. With the given rate of growth, the global oil storage market is expected to achieve the volume of 2,407 million cubic meters by the fall of 2027.
Generator Rental Market - Generator rental market to reach a valuation of ~us$ 6 bn by 2027, and is anticipated to expand at a CAGR of ~5% during the forecast period 2019 to 2027.
Stationary Fuel Cell Market - The global stationary fuel cell market is set to grow at a robust pace over the forecast period of 2019 - 2027, as high efficiency and minimal-to-zero emission of GHG are being targeted globally, leading to stationary fuel cells gaining traction in commercial and industrial sectors.
Bunker Fuel Market - The bunker fuel market is expected to grow at a sluggish CAGR of ~2.5% during the forecast period. Some of the factors that are expected to fuel market growth include a significant rise in demand for marine diesel oil and steady adoption of low-sulfur fuel oils.
Artificial Lift Systems Market - Rise in number of mature fields and aging oil & gas wells is estimated to boost the demand for artificial lift systems market during the forecast period.
Gain access to Market Ngage, an AI-powered, real-time business intelligence that goes beyond the archaic research solutions to solve the complex strategy challenges that organizations face today. With over 15,000+ global and country-wise reports across 50,000+ application areas, Market Ngage is your tool for research on-the-go. From tracking new investment avenues to keeping a track of your competitor's moves, Market Ngage provides you with all the essential information to up your strategic game. Power your business with Market Ngage's actionable insights and remove the guesswork in making colossal decisions.
About Transparency Market Research
Transparency Market Research is a global market intelligence company, providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for thousands of decision makers. Our experienced team of analysts, researchers, and consultants use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather and analyze information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts, so that it always reflects the latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street,
Albany NY - 12207
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
Email: [email protected]