Stationary Fuel Cell Market to Attain Revenue of ~US$ 8.5 Bn
· Growing demand for en...
· Stationary Fuel Cell Market to record a stellar CAGR of nearly 12% from 2019 to 2027
· Growing demand for environment friendly options to drive market forward
· Asia Pacific to account for a major share in the stationary fuel cell market landscape
ALBANY, New York, March 19, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- The global stationary fuel cell market is set to see an increase in its market worth. Over the forecast period of 2019 to 2027, the valuation would reach approximately USD 8.5 bn. It is worth mentioning here that the market valuation in 2018 stood at approximately USD 3 bn.
Transparency Market Research States, "Growing need to move beyond conventional energy generation products will boost the demand trajectory of stationary fuel cells, which can reduce fuel consumption by 50% when compared with the former. From 2019 to 2027, the market is set to witness a compound annual growth rate of ~12%".
Download PDF Brochure - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=57843
Key Findings of Global Stationary Fuel Cell Market Study:
- The solid oxide fuel cells segment to expand at a significant pace owing to being clean and eco-friendly; these are adaptable and efficient
- Proton exchange membrane fuel cells to lay claim to a sizeable market share owing to their use in a number of applications
- Asia Pacific (APAC) region to witness tremendous growth due to an increase in demand for electricity from industrial centers
For a detailed analysis of Stationary Fuel Cell Market by type, stacking, and end user, visit: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/stationary-fuel-cell-system-market.html
Key Drivers of Growth of Global Stationary Fuel Cell Market
Clean energy is the need of the hour and as businesses and governments across the globe take note, investments pour in massively, states Transparency Market Research. This helps the global stationary fuel cell market to grow at a notable pace over the forecast period. A synopsis of market's growth drivers and an overview of trends, sustaining buoyancy are:
- Low emissions to contribute to their growing demand over the period; these reduce fuel consumption by about half
- Increasing awareness regarding harmful impact of carbon emissions is driving up need for cleaner fuels, propelling demand for stationary fuel cells
- Reducing prices of stationary fuel cells, making them competitive, driving market onto a high growth curve
- Government push to help global stationary fuel cell market witness tremendous growth over the forecast period
- Rapid growth in population, along with an increasing demand for electricity contributing positively to the growth of global stationary fuel cell market
View Detailed Table of Contents at https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/report-toc/57843
Key Impediment of Growth in Global Stationary Fuel Cell Market
Despite positive growth projections, factors such as high costs of manufacturing stationary fuel cells are set to mar growth in the market to certain extent. Besides, switching from one cell type to another and associated infrastructure requirement is expensive.
Regional Analysis of Global Stationary Fuel Cell Market
- Asia Pacific to dominate global stationary fuel cell market owing to higher demand for electricity - emerging due to industrialization
- Countries such as China and South Korea to push market higher owing to installation subsidies offered by government
- Europe to present market players with lucrative opportunities of growth
Analyze stationary fuel cell market growth in 30+ countries including US, Canada, Germany, United Kingdom, France, Italy, Russia, Poland, Benelux, Nordic, China, Japan, India, and South Korea. Request a sample of the study
Competitive Landscape of Global Stationary Fuel Cell Market
- Prominent market players are Bloom Energy, FuelCell Energy, Inc., Plug Power, Inc., Ballard Power Systems Inc., Ceres Power Holdings plc, and Hydrogenics Corporation
- These account for 55% of the market share, making the vendor landscape consolidated
Global Stationary Fuel Cell: Segmentation
Stationary Fuel Cell Market by Type
- Proton Exchange Membrane Fuel Cells (PEMFC)
- Phosphoric Acid Fuel Cells (PAFC)
- Molten Carbonate Fuel Cells (MCFC
- Solid Oxide Fuel Cells (SOFC)
- Direct Methanol Fuel Cells (DMFC)
- Others (including Alkaline Fuel Cells)
Stationary Fuel Cell Market by Stacking
- Planar Bipolar Stacking
- Stacks with Tubular Cells
Stationary Fuel Cell Market by End User
Stationary Fuel Cell Market by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Explore Transparency Market Research's award-winning coverage of the global Energy and Natural Resources Industry,
Fuel Cell Market - In terms of revenue, the global market for fuel cells was valued at US$ 3.59 Bn in 2015 and is projected to attain a valuation of US$ 27.25 Bn by the end of the forecast period by 2024.
Cogeneration Equipment Market - The global cogeneration equipment market was valued at US$ 20,245.9 Mn in 2018. Expanding at a CAGR of 9.84% during the forecast period from 2019 to 2027, the market is estimated to become worth US$ 42,896.4 Mn by the end of 2027.
Marine Mining Market - The global marine mining market is expected to witness robust growth, thanks to rising demand for copper, which currently stands at near 24 million metric tons. The rising demand for minerals and increased technological advancement making seabed mining operations more effective will likely help the market achieve robust growth in the near future.
Submarine Power Cable Market - The global submarine power cable market is projected to expand at a CAGR of 11.3% during the forecast period. According to the report, the market would continue to be influenced by a range of macroeconomic and market-specific factors.
Lead-acid Battery Scrap Market - The lead-acid battery scrap market is anticipated to expand the most in the Asia Pacific region, followed by Europe and North America. Increasing adoption of electric vehicles and emerging opportunities in solar and oil & gas industries are fueling the demand for lead-acid battery scrap.
Gain access to Market Ngage, an AI-powered, real-time business intelligence that goes beyond the archaic research solutions to solve the complex strategy challenges that organizations face today. With over 15,000+ global and country-wise reports across 50,000+ application areas, Market Ngage is your tool for research on-the-go. From tracking new investment avenues to keeping a track of your competitor's moves, Market Ngage provides you with all the essential information to up your strategic game. Power your business with Market Ngage's actionable insights and remove the guesswork in making colossal decisions.
About Transparency Market Research
Transparency Market Research is a global market intelligence company, providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for thousands of decision makers. Our experienced team of analysts, researchers, and consultants use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather and analyze information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts, so that it always reflects the latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
Mr. Rohit Bhisey
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street,
Albany NY - 12207
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
Email: [email protected]